The Campbellsville School System is excited that fall sports is starting. Fall sports starting include football, boys soccer, volleyball, and cross-country. Golf has already started and is currently in the middle of their season.
This year will obviously look a little different than any other year. With strict guidelines for attendance, we will be making a few changes to our athletic events attendance.
Coaches cards and passes WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. PRE PURCHASED ONLINE TICKETS OR VOUCHERS are the only way to gain admittance to our athletic events. Please check our athletic website for instructions on which type of ticket to purchase. In the next couple of weeks all high school tickets will be purchased online. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATES.
School Employees: Two Comp Passes per Employee; Limited number per event will be available.
CHS Students: One pass per student per high school event; Limited number of students per event will be available.
CMS Students: One pass per student per middle school event – limit number of students per event will be available.
High School Football Games: Tickets will be purchased online at www.cvilleathletics.com/tickets. Players and Cheer Parents will have first option to purchase tickets. Remaining tickets to the public will be available on Thursdays.
Middle School Games: Ticket vouchers will be handed out to the athletes parents for home events. Voucher will include personal information for contact tracing. The voucher will be good for one person to be admitted at the gate for $5.00. Correct change will be required. No change will be given at the gate.
Please complete a personal check of COVID-19 symptoms prior to traveling to the athletic event
- Temperature Checks and Monitoring of COVID-19 symptoms required upon entry.
- Masks MUST BE WORK at all times by spectators (under age 5 not required to wear mask).
- Social Distancing and proper hand hygiene should be practiced.
ADMISSION AND SEATING
- Seating capacity for all athletic events will be at 25% until the end of September.
- Limited number of tickets available for each event. Players and families will have first option in purchasing tickets for home events.
- Only Pre-Sale Tickets and or Vouchers will be used for athletic events. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE.
- Gates will open one hour prior to start time.
- Spectators are asked to wait in their vehicles until the gates open to prevent large crowds around the gate area.
- FOOTBALL GATES: Visiting team fans will enter gate to the left of the bleachers behind the CHS Gym. Visiting Fans will sit in the end zone (nearest the football practice field); Portable bleachers will be available but fans are also encouraged to bring lawn chairs. Restrooms and concession stand will be available on that side of the field for visiting fans. Campbellsville fans will sit in the bleachers and end zone closest to the Pavilion.
- During football games, all children should be with an adult. NO PLAYING IN THE END ZONES.
- All Other Venues: Spectators must sit in designated fan area of the school they are supporting.
- Spectators are asked to sit with members of their household and must social distance between other spectators/families.
- Students in grade 8 and below must be accompanied by an adult.
- NO RE-ENTRY ALLOWED
CONCESSIONS AND RESTROOMS
- Concessions will be available at most of our home athletic events. All items will be pre-packaged.
- Restrooms will be open and will be cleaned and sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Please adhere to social distancing when using the restrooms and concessions.