Campbellsville Elementary School
Appropriate dress is expected of students attending Campbellsville Elementary School. Listed below are the expectations.
- Any apparel that disrupts the education of students will be responded to as deemed necessary.
- Students may not carry or wear anything that advertises drugs, alcohol or tobacco products or promotes/suggests lewd messages, violence or violent behavior.
- Clothing must not have holes or tears and must have finished hems with no cut-offs or frayed edges.
- Sunglasses will not be worn in the school building.
- No head coverings are to be worn in the school building. Exceptions are given for religious or medical reasons. Hats and gloves must be removed upon entering the building.
- No bandannas, combs, picks or chains are to be worn in the school building.
- If sandals are worn, they must have a strap around the ankle. Shoe elevation may be no higher than 2 inches.
- Key chains are not to be worn and must remain in students’ backpack or pocket.