Campbellsville High School
All students at Campbellsville High School will follow a dress code.
Attire that is deemed potentially disruptive to the educational process will not be permitted.
Students who violate the dress code will not be allowed to attend class or circulate through the school until their attire is corrected.
The details of this code may be found below in the Student/Parent and Teachers’ Handbooks DRESS CODE POLICY.
These standards are established by the SBDM Council and administered by the CHS administration.
Unacceptable items include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bare midriffs, sheer or see through clothing, bare backs, off the shoulder tops, tank tops and shirts without sleeves are not allowed. Low-cut tops revealing cleavage are not permitted.
- Pants that are form fitting or tight to skin, including leggings, jeggings, yoga pants, or any kind are NOT permitted without a sweater type shirt that comes to the mid-thigh in the front and back. Sweatpants are permitted.
- Pants must be worn at the waist and fit properly with no sagging.
- Clothing and accessories decorated with offensive illustrations, the confederate flag, slogans that are about or suggestive of drugs, tobacco products, alcohol, sex, obscenities or language which proves to be a disturbing influence shall not be allowed
- No pajama pants or pajama like attire.
- No jeans or pants with holes or tears above the knee.
- All shorts, skirts, and dresses are to be at a length that is no more than 3 inches above the knee.
- No athletic shorts.
- No trench coats.
- No choker chains, spikes, metal objects or wallet chains.
- No house slippers, plastic/rubber flip-flops or athletic sandals.
- No hats, bandannas, hoods, caps, picks or combs.
- Students must remove any jewelry or piercing deemed dangerous or inappropriate.
- No sunglasses, unless they are prescribed with a doctor's note.
Extra-curricular activities and athletic teams will be allowed to wear CHS standard-issued spirit pack clothing on game days, when the administration approves.