SUPPLY LIST FOR Third Graders
Campbellsville Elementary School
We would appreciate your assistance by purchasing the following materials before school begins. Many of these items can be brought to school on Open House (July 31st) to help with the load on that first day of school.?
- 3 boxes family sized tissues
- 2 containers Clorox wipes (desk cleaning)
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 1 PURPLE spiral –1 subject notebooks
- 1 -- Composition Notebook
- 3 pkgs. Loose-leaf wide ruled paper
- 4-24 pkg. yellow # 2 pencils (PLEASE, NO mechanical pencils—Thanks!)
- 2 pkgs. Pencil top erasers
- 1 box of crayons (24 count)
- 4 Composition Notebooks (Black, Blue, Yellow, Pink)
- 1 pkg. of colored pencils/markers (optional)
- Pair of student scissors
- 2 box Ziploc bags (gallon and quart size)
- 5 no brad folders (mixed colors)
- 1 large ream of computer paper
- 1 pkg. of four dry erase markers (black)
- 2 bags of candy
- Multicolored construction paper
- 2 boxes of crayons and 1 pack of pencils.
Thank you very much for your help in preparing for a successful school year by purchasing these items for your child.