Campbellsville High School softball team will host a chili supper and auction on Friday, Jan. 13.
That night, the CHS girls’ and boys’ basketball teams will take on Marion County, starting with the girls’ match up at 6 p.m. in the CHS gym.
The chili supper will be in the CHS cafeteria from 5 to 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are $5, which includes chili, drinks and a dessert.
Those attending can also bid on silent auction items donated from local businesses.
Items donated, as of Wednesday, Jan. 11, include:
- Two Yeti Rambler 18 ounce bottles, donated by Auto Smart.
- Two boxes of Titleist golf balls, donated by Campbellsville Country Club.
- Srxion golf hat, autographed by J.B. Holmes.
- Three Lindsey Wilson College hats.
- Several various Campbellsville University items.
- Gift card worth $30 to Colton’s Steak House & Grill.
- Two Bluetooth mini speakers, donated by Windstream.
- Home décor sign from Kirklands.
- Softball and baseball handmade barn wood signs, donated by Leanna Burress.
- Valentine wreath, donated by Leanna Burress.
- Bulk mulch $60 certificate from B and B Landscaping.
- Family Video gift card and candy basket.
- Two one-month memberships to Extreme Fitness.
- One-month membership to Crossfit 1800.
- Two Eagle blankets and t-shirts, donated by Campbellsville Independent Schools.
- Three one-month memberships to Workout Anytime.
- Four rounds of golf w/cart at the Pines at Lindsey Wilson College.
- Taylormade golf bag, donated by H & W Sports Shop.
- Eagle jacket, donated by H & W Sports Shop.
- Four haircuts, donated by Disco’s Chop Shop.
- Four buffets and drinks, donated by Creek Side Restaurant.
- Butterscotch, chocolate and coconut homemade pies, donated by Patty Milby and Sharon Mills.
- Wood-carved Kentucky sign made out of tobacco sticks, donated by Samuel Evans.
- CHS season athletic pass.
- Two movie passes to Green River Cinema 6.
Tickets can be purchased from any CHS softball player or at the door.
Weston Jones is the CHS softball head coach.
CHS softball players are starting workouts soon to prepare for the spring season.
For more information, call Jones at (270) 465-5121.