GUIDE TO SCHOLARSHIPS OFFERED IN KENTUCKY
Follow this link https://www.kheaa.com/pdf/pubs/ky/ahe/ahekyscholar.pdf to find a vast number of scholarships that range in value and are only offered in KENTUCKY, some can be worth a large amount of money while others are smaller but every amount helps! Deadlines vary, so please review closely!
MANY NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Follow this link https://www.lendedu.com/blog/scholarships and make sure to scroll to the bottom because most links have multiple pages!
LARGEST SELECTION OF NATIONWIDE STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ON THE WEB
Follow this link www.studentscholarships.org to find a vast number of nationwide scholarships that range in value, some can be worth a large amount of money while others are smaller but every amount helps!
DEADLINE: February 28, 2018
2017 CYBERBULLYING FOR TEENS SCHOLARSHIP
The 2017 Cyberbullying for Teens Scholarship is an annual scholarship that awards $1,000.00 to undergraduate or postgraduate students. To be eligible:
- Applicant must write an article 600-1000 words on the topic "Why is it important to stop cyberbullying?"
- To apply follow this LINK
DEADLINE: February 28, 2018
KENTUCKY FARM BUREAU SCHOLARSHIP
Kentucky Farm Bureau will award 95 county and state scholarships to high school seniors for the current school year. Scholarships may be applied to tuition, housing, books and other educational expenses. To be eligible the applicant must:
- A minimum 23 SAT score OR have either a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- Be the child of a Kentucky Farm Bureau member and remain such while the scholarship is in force.
- Finish high school within the year they apply for the scholarship.
- For the seperate "Leadership in Agriculture" scholarship, applicant's parents must be actively engaged in production agriculture.
DEADLINE: March 1, 2018
CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIP
The Kentucky Transporation Cabinet awards 5-10 new scholarships each year to qualifying students interested in attending Bluegrass Community & Technical College in Lexington, Kentucky or Big Sandy Community & Technical College in Prestonburg, Kentucky to complete an Associate's Degree in Civil Engineering Technology. Each recipient will receive $3,000 per semester. For more information and to complete an application, click HERE.
DEADLINE: April 1, 2018
KENTUCKY FEDERATION OF REPUBLICAN WOMEN SCHOLARSHIP
A $1,000 Scholarship is given each year to a college-bound high school senior girl who has been politically active in the Republican Party.
- Must be a registered Republican.
- Plan to enroll at an accredited college or University in Kentucky.
- See the Guidance Counselor for more information.
- Completed application must be mailed with a postmark no later than the deadline, applications can be found by CLICKING HERE.
DEADLINE: April 16, 2018
DR. WILLIAM OLSEN SCHOLARSHIP
The Trustees of the Dr. William Olsen Scholarship Trust are pleased to announce the open scholarship period for the 2016-2017 scholarship. Dr. William H. Olsen generously endowed this scholarship trust to help eligible students from Taylor County High School, Campbellsville High School and Green County High School pursue undergraduate educational programs related to the medical field. Applicants must:
- Demonstrate excellence in character, academic achievement and community service.
- A mature commitment to the medical fields either in research or clinical practice.
- Applications must be RECEIVED by April 16, 2018.
DEADLINE: September 1, 2018
TMAP - TRANSPORTATION MECHANIC APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
TMAP is an exciting new program at KYTC that provides PAID, practical, hands-on experience at the local level of the Department of Highways. Designed for students currently enrolled in an Automotive or Diesel Technology Program through the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS), participants can earn a nationally recognized credential as an "Automotive Technician Specialist Apprentice" in addition to a college degree. The Transportaion Mechanic Apprentice Program meets national standards for registration with the U.S. Department of Labor and the Kentucky Office of Apprenticeship. Deadline to apply is September 1 of the students first semester in the KCTCS program. More information can be found at: http://transportation.ky.gov/Education/Pages/default.aspx